MACHINECODE (CURRENT VALUE & DEAN RODELL) ARE SET TO EVISCERATE BUDAPEST WITH THEIR UNIQUE BRAND OF TECH AT METHLAB BUDAPEST
In advance of our debut full MethLab event in the beautiful city of Budapest, home to some of d&b's current pioneers and with a rich history in drum & bass, Beat Safari sat down to ask MachineCode a few questions.
- Let’s start with your membership at MethLab. How long have you been the part of it?
We joined a good wile ago, near the beginning one believes. Had changed a fair bit but still holds true to its diverse musical ideals.
- You play, make sounds from drum & bass to even techno and dubstep. Do you always plan to create in a specified genre of music,
We don’t really set out to create one style or another to be honest, Most of the time the ideas come and we go with what ever they want to be. If its sounds good to us it stays ..
- You two are full of ideas and are truly successful artists even when making music alone. What was the purpose of joining together and being a completely different formation as MachineCode? What’s the common in you? And how is that you can separate your works, even be together in the same time.
The binding connection musically I would say is arps we love arps , Hard to write a track with out one in there somewhere // Plus all things techno edged, MachineCode has always have that element even the more organic sounding project will be carried through with a techy edge..
- Autumn holds a big surprise for the fans: Current Value Audio Visual starts. We’ve already read about this project a lot in the interview of UKF. But did you dare to think and talk about creating your own visual for MachineCode as well?
As MachineCode a visual performance would be epic, Something like Hawkwinds Love on Earth stage show would be great for something like let it roll , Huge robots and 70s sci fi projects sounds good to us.
- What is it for you to be a part of MethLab and what do the live events represent?
MethLab events are an eclectic journey of DnB , nights that don’t focus on just one style bringing something a little different every time ..
JOIN US FOR METHLAB BUDAPEST // https://www.facebook.com/events/250462818722266/