MethLab branded nights across Europe have occurred and are planned to occur in //
Paris, Bristol, Toulouse, Vienna, Bratislava, Ostrava, Katowice, Brighton, London, Porto, Budapest, Timisoara, Prague
Festival Takeovers // Boomtown (UK), Fusion (De), Noisily (UK), Freqs Of Nature (De), Lost Theory (Croatia), Let It Roll Winter (Slovakia)
MethLab represents artists from the cutting edge of the tech-fuelled electronic spectrum - focussing on the exploration of the fringes of forward-thinking sonic concepts. We push aphotic electronic bass music, created by pioneering individuals who aren't afraid to break away from the pack and are so unique in their abilities that their ever-growing audiences follow their continual experimentation. We support and help to build the careers of artists adept at sound design, with in-depth understanding of musicality and who are able to create unique and unprecedented sonic structures and reimagined concepts, pioneers who work to expand the frontiers of their respective genres. We provide assistance and guidance through our award-winning label, the organisation of worldwide tours press support for releases on and outside our own label, management, career guidance and facilitating unusual projects aimed at reaching new followers and providing ground-breaking technological contexts for their work. Our objective is to bring our collective’s musical vision of the future into the present - to assist in the creation of a world in which audio-visual experimentation has the focus it deserves and in which the type of nightlife experiences and events that inspire, challenge, move bodies and provide jaw-dropping moments and exquisite memories can thrive.
- Management and booking company organising extensive tours across Europe, and occasional tours in the USA, Australia and Japan
- Winner of best new label at the D&BArena Awards 2016.
- Picked by UKF as one of the best new labels of 2016 and with Audeka - Lost Souls LP picked as one of the best LPs of they year. from one of the leading electronic music portals - UKF. Our releases have been reviewed in Mixmag (Uk, Germany, Italy), Dj Mag (Uk), as well as being covered extensively on worldwide blogs and radio.
- Sample packs (Datsnaretho and Dembreakznpadztho) featuring samples from across the MethLab roster, provided for free as valuable assets for producers both established and aspiring to develop awareness of our sound and encourage new generations
- The creation of interactive experiences and original content in a developing technological environment, such as the pioneering interactive players for the exploration of music in combination with game-developer XRA (Memory of a Broken Dimension), with more projects under construction